Wednesday 12 November 2014

Massive Chalice EP5 - Baby Pipeline Functioning


I really like the kind of periodicity you get on a per keep basis. As the regent and the partner age off and become less fertile they mostly stop having children. So each keep has its own rhythm over the course of the game. Definitely important to strike the right balance between enough keeps and kids and enough other structures.

Kind of difficult to know what to talk about with each of these individual episodes. But I guess the key part is that I went into this episode worried that I would basically run out of children and upcoming heroes for this timeline to be viable. But during the episode my keeps really started working for me, feel much more positive about my chances now.

I should also mention that as of yesterday, Massive Chalice has hit early access, which means you can get it for yourself if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment